||Who's Who In The Zoo?
(Grades K - 2)
Supporting Web Resources & Credits
- Pictures taken at the Denver Zoo specifically for “Who’s at the
- Front page of the Denver Public Library for locating books and
- Humane Society of the United States website
- This site has various videos for students to view with many interesting
- Hippo, Polar Bear, Seal and baby Elephant cams
- Amazon River Fish, Asian Elephant, Asian Small-clawed Otter, Black-footed
Ferret, Cheetah, Clouded Leopard, Fishing Cat, Flamingo, Gharial,
Golden Lion Tamarin, Gorilla, Kiwi, Micronesian Kingfisher, Naked
Mole-Rat, Octopus, Orangutan, Panda, Sloth Bear, and Tiger cam
- Panda, Ape, Polar Bears and Elephant cams
- Giraffes cam
- Meerkats cam
- This site contains research facts about zoo animals that are easy
- L.I.O.N. Online Databases for advanced research for students
- Make and write about your own new animal at this site.
- This site helps students to create puzzles of zoo animals.
- This site challenges students to create their own jigsaw puzzle.
- This site has a variety of puzzles to choose. You can select the
number of pieces and the shape for easy or extra hard to solve.
- This online tool allows your students to make stapleless books.
This site would also be valuable for making “Personal Narrative”
books and “How To” books.
- This site features animal paintings and other works of art for
students to use as models.